FSESC6.7 Dual Based on VESC6 Support Firmware Upgrade with Power Button
Warm tips: please do not remove the shrink to protect the pcb electronics components from impurites or metals which result in short circuit or esc burnt damage.
- Pro switch version:
- Power on/off by pressing the button
- Added Can bus connector, be more convenient for 4WD set up
- Changed the USB port soldering process to SMT soldering instead of manual soldering
- Changed the big capacitors to SMT mounting capacitors ,and add more mosfets in the bottom side.
- Hardware: V 6.6
- Firmware: Latest firmware version
- Voltage: 8V - 60V (Safe for 3S to 12S LiPo) for the dual ESC
- Voltage spikes may not exceed 60V
- Current: Continuous 100A single, total 200A , Instantaneous current 400A per single, total 800A for system instantaneous current. values depend on the mounting and ambient temperature around the device!
- 5V 1.5A output for external electronics for single
- 3.3V 1A output for external electronics for single
- Modes: DC, BLDC, FOC (sinusoidal)
- Supported sensors: ABI, HALL, AS5047
-Size: 78x78x20mm including heatsink
-Motor wire: 12AWG
-Recommend bullet connectors: 4MM bullet connector
-Reminder: Detected battery voltage tolerance: +/-0.6V
The shipping package contains:
- 1*Dual FSESC6.6+Heatsink
- 2*VESC Sensor Wires
- 1*LED button
- 1*Micro USB
Dual FSESC6.7 Wiring Diagram:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.