DUAL FSESC 6.6 Plus with firmware version VESC_default_no_hw_limits, compatible with Benjamin VESC TOOL, can be used for models, multi-axis aircraft, electric vehicles, electric skateboards, golf carts, smart cars, robots, and simple industrial position control.
Integrated anti-spark switch function in the PCBA
- Power on/off by pressing the button
- Added Can bus connector, be more convenient for 4WD set up
- Changed the USB port soldering process to SMT soldering instead of manual soldering
Pro switch version:
Power on/off by pressing the button
Added Can bus connector, be more convenient for 4WD set up
Changed the USB port soldering process to SMT soldering instead of manual soldering
Changed the big capacitors to SMT mounting capacitors ,and add more mosfets in the bottom side.
- Hardware: V 6.6
- Firmware: VESC_default_no_hw_limits
- Voltage: 8V - 60V (Safe for 3S to 12S LiPo) for the dual ESC
- Voltage spikes may not exceed 60V
- Current: Continuous 100A single, total 200A , Instantaneous current 400A per single, total 800A for system instantaneous current.
- 5V 1.5A output for external electronics for single
- 3.3V 1A output for external electronics for single
- Modes: DC, BLDC, FOC (sinusoidal)
- Supported sensors: ABI, HALL, AS5047
- include Aluminum Heatsink
The package contains:
- 1*Dual FSESC6.6Plus + Heatsink
- 1*12mmLED button
- 2*VESC Sensor Wires
- 1*Micro USB
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.