- Voltage:14-84V (4-20S safe)
- Current:continuous max 100A single,dual continuous max 200A,values depend on the mounting and ambient temperature around the device!
- Support BLDC square wave mode control and FOC sine wave mode
- Firmware: latest (firmware update supported)
- Control Interface Ports:USB,CAN,UART
- Supported Sensors:ABI，HALL，AS5047，AS5048A
- Input Set Support:PPM，ADC，NRF,UART
- Wire Size: 12AWG
- Programmable: Yes
- Regenerative Capacity: Yes
Please turn off the phase filter function and choose "false" in vesc_tool when use firmware version on or above 5.3 (VESC_TOOL 3.01). Without turning off the phase filter will result in esc damage. Please do not restore the default parameters when using the wizard interface.
Here below video and blog links FYI.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.