FSESC 6.6 with firmware version VESC_default_no_hw_limits, compatible with Benjamin VESC TOOL, can be used for models, multi-axis aircraft, electric vehicles, electric skateboards, golf carts, smart cars, robots, and simple industrial position control.
- Hardware: V 6.6
- Firmware: Latest firmware version
- Voltage: 8V - 60V (Safe for 3S to 12S LiPo)
- Voltage spikes may not exceed 60V
- Current: Continuous 60A, Instantaneous current 150A. Values depend on the temperature and air circulation around the device
- 5V 1.5A output for external electronics
- 3.3V 1A output for external electronics
- Modes: DC, BLDC, FOC (sinusoidal)
- Supported sensors: ABI, HALL, AS5047
- include Anti-spark switch
- include Heatsink
- Motor wire:12AWG
The shipping package contains:
1*FSECS6.6 + Heatsink
1*VESC Sensor Wire
SIZE of Aluminium Heatsink
125g(include Heat Sink)
- Power advantage
In order to effectively and safely protect the power contact from oxidation caused by electric spark burn and the electronic components of integrated circuits from breakdown and to prevent the occurrence of an electric spark which may cause explosion, we added an anti-spark switch to the front of the power supply to allow a maximum current to pass up to 300A. Also, it’s more convenient to use.
In order to make the power supply filter better and the voltage more stable, we replaced the original C46 and C47 with large electrolytic capacitors with larger capacity and better energy storage. Meanwhile, C37 ,C39 ,C41,C40,C43,C44 were all replaced by 10uF 100V with High voltage capacitors. In this way, the voltage change of the MOS becomes more stable and efficient.
- Processing Advantages of GND on the Circuit
In order to better handle the large current GND and the mutual interference between the GND of the MCU circuit and the GND of the NRF circuit, we added three O ohm resistors to better achieve the filtering effect.
- Output optimization of Power Supply 3.3V
Replaced the LM3671 chip with the two-channel MIC5219-3.3YM5, upgrading from the original 3.3V, 600MA to 500MA*2=1A output, better supply power to peripherals, meanwhile, adding two IN5819 diode rectifiers to achieve 3.3V for short-circuit protection, replace the C9 2.2uF on the capacitor with 10uF and add a 4.7uF filter capacitor.
- Output optimization of Power Supply 5V
Replacing capacitor C31 2.2uF with 22uF
- Other optimization
Replacing capacitor C15 2.2uF with 22uF
- Optimization of Mosfet
12 Power MOSFETs NTMFS5C628NL is specially processed on heat dissipation and over-current to achieve continuous 60A output and more stable performance.
- Optimization of PCB layout and process
1). The PCB adopts a gold-thickening process with a 6-layer PCB layout design. The thickness of each layer of copper foil is 3OZ, and the total copper foil thickness is 3OZ*6=18OZ. meanwhile, the PCB increases heat dissipation and the over-current treatment process at key part--sunken sunroof, making the overall effect better and having more advantages!
2).PCB size layout is more convenient to use. We integrated the XT60, XT90, banana connector 4.0 and so on, making the overall looks more beautiful.
- Heat Sink
Using heat sink for quick heat dissipation.Ensure the stable operation of the equipment.
- Regenerative braking
- Traction control (single and double settings)
- Sensor or sensorless operation + hybrid mode
- Configurable RPM, Current, Voltage and Power Limits
- Input source: PPM, simulation, NRF Nyko Kama Nunchuck
- Communication ports: USB, CAN, UART, NRF, Bluetooth
- Throttle curves and ramps for all input sources
- Separate acceleration and brake throttle curves
- Seamless four-quadrant operation
- Motor speed, ampere hours, watt hour count
- Instant data analysis and reading via communication port
- Adjustable different protections:
- Low input voltage
- High input voltage
- High motor current
- High input current
- High regenerative braking current (separate limit of motor and input)
- High speed (separate limit in each direction).
- Over temperature (MOSFET and motor)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.