Flipsky FSESC6.7 Dual 100A-200A with 168MHz CPU and 12 MOS Tube
Warm tips: please do not remove the shrink to protect the pcb electronics components from impurites or metals which result in short circuit or esc burnt damage.
- Dual ESC can reach continuous 200A big current, give your board strong power
- One PCBA board integrate two FSESC6 ’s function by internal CAN BUS circuit connection.
- The mater and slave board connection can be switched On/Off
- Preserve Bluetooth module and RF module connections for both master and slave board
- Aluminum anodized Heat sink with fins design for better heat dissipation
- size with heatsink: 128.5x91x21mm (L*W*D)
- PCB layers: 8layers, thickness: 3oz/layer, total 24 oz thickness
- Hardware: V 6.6
- Firmware: Latest firmware version
- Voltage: 8V - 60V (Safe for 3S to 12S LiPo) for the dual ESC
- Voltage spikes may not exceed 60V
- Current: Continuous 100A single, total 200A , Instantaneous current 400A per single, total 800A for system instantaneous current. values depend on the mounting and ambient temperature around the device!
- 5V 1.5A output for external electronics for single
- 3.3V 1A output for external electronics for single
- Modes: DC, BLDC, FOC (sinusoidal)
- Supported sensors: ABI, HALL, AS5047
- 6 shunts in dual system. Each is measurable for the current.
- Recommend bullet connectors: 5.5mm Special Banana Connectors
- Motor wire: 10AWG
- Power cable: 8AWG
Reminder: 1. Detected battery voltage tolerance: +/-0.6V
2. This version doens't support setup for 4WD.
If you want to set up 4WD, get the dual fsesc6.6 plus based on vesc
The shipping package contains:
- 1*Dual FSESC6.6+Heatsink
- 2*VESC Sensor Wires
- 1*Micro USB
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.