MKBMS is based on the modular BMS of LTC6812, and is connected to one or more slave boards and integrated boards of different sizes through the ISOSPI interface.
MKBMS Function ——
Overcharge protection: Yes
Over discharge protection: Yes
Temperature protection: Yes
Thermal management: Yes
Balance function: Yes
Balance method: passive balance
Battery pack capacity detection: Yes
Battery internal resistance detection: Yes
Support battery: support almost all lithium batteries such as lithium ion battery, lithium polymer battery, lithium phosphate battery, etc.
LTC6212 15S Slave Board Features ——
1. Aluminum alloy PCB, better heat dissipation effect.
2. Compatible with MKBMS and ENNOID BMS.
3. From 5-15 cells level monitoring per board.
4. 1+8 temperature sensors per slave.
5. Self-powered by the monitored cells.
6.Ultra-low power consumption, sleep mode=6uA.
7. It can be connected to multiple slave boards to form an integrated board through the ISOSPI interface
8. Daisychain Master / Slave ISOSPI communication
9. 1.2mV accuracy, -40 to 120C operation
10. 33 ohm balance resistors (0.125A capacity) on all channels
11. Scalable & isolated 1000VDC+
12. Molex SL horizontal connectors for balance & temperature. (Comes with male, female + crimps)
*The first temperature channel is used by slave board itself.
The following 8 temperature sensors are not in the package lists
but means an interface to connect 8 temp sensors at most.
Pack configuration examples:
MKBMS monitoring 25S pack :
2 x LTC6812-15S: 13S +12S (Two slaves partially loaded)
MKBMS monitoring 27S pack :
2 x LTC6812-15S: 13S + 14S (Two slaves partially loaded)
MKBMS monitoring 29S pack :
2 x LTC6812-15S: 14S + 15S (Two slaves partially loaded)
*For uneven cell count in series, only the last slave board in the daisy-chained loop should have one cell less connected than the other slaves. Ex: 39S = 10S + 10S + 10S + 9S
- Current and voltage protection: protect the battery pack from overcharge and over discharge, thereby extending the cycle life.
- Battery health monitoring: monitor the internal resistance of a single battery and the monitoring capacity of the battery pack.
- Thermal management: Overheating and under-temperature protection.
- Support batteries: Li-Ion, Li-Polymer, Li-Phosphate
- Intelligent battery balance: passive balance
- Field programmable
- Current limit calculation
- Fully programmable CANBUS interface, programmable structure of all CAN messages
- Drift state of charge
- Reliability, speed and accuracy
- Integration with other devices
- Multiple BMS units connected in series
- Current sensor support
- Isolation from fault detection
- Automotive grade design, automotive grade locking connector
- Software for data logging and programming
MKBMS can be divided into three aspects: automobile, industry, consumption:
- Electric vehicles
- Electric patrol car
- Scenic sightseeing car
- Handling robots
- Automatic forklift
- Electric two-wheeler
- AGV forklift
- Sightseeing car
- Electric tricycle
- Electric mobility vehicles
- Solar street light
- Outdoor energy storage
- Home energy storage equipment
- Robotand etc.
LTC6812-15S Slave Board Package——
1X PCBA board LTC6812-15S slave board
1X GH1.25 double head 2P red-black line (for master board)
1X GH1.25 double head 2P black-white line (for slave board)
2X HY2.0 single head 8P line
1X HY2.0 single head 16P line
4X Nylon column
4X Nylon nut
Size：100 x 60mm
Package Size：140 x110 x 50 mm
Outer Package Size：160*120*75mm
Outer Package Weight ：240g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.